Get Official Ownership
Official respond to reviews
Get the information first!
2. The kinds of information we collectThe kinds of personal information we collect may include your name, telephone number, e-mail address, employment related information including job title and work contact details, and your payment details (e.g. your bank details and/or credit card details). Ultimately, the kinds of personal information we collect will depend on the dealings you have with us. If you operate a social media or other online account, we may collect your user name associated with that account, and any other information or content you have made public in connection with that account. Such information or content may include personal information. We may also collect information about your interests and preferences, other demographic information such as your gender and location, how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time you viewed them and what you clicked on) and anonymous information such as your IP address, browser type, and other software or hardware information. You can choose not to provide your personal information to us, but generally the information we request from you is required in order for us to provide you the goods and services we offer and to enable you to use our website as intended.
3. How we collect informationWe collect personal information when you voluntarily provide it to us, for example:
- when you contact us or subscribe to our services by email or via our website;
- when you update an on-line profile that includes personal information such as your name and contact details; and
- when you enter your personal information into forms on our website; and
- when you submit comments, reviews or other details to our website.
4. How do we use personal information?The primary purposes we collect your personal information is to:
- verify your identity;
- communicate with you including by email or phone;
- maintain our relationship with you;
- provide our products and services to you and to manage and enhance our products and services;
- personalise and customise your experience of our website;
- provide you with access to protected areas of our website;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- provide you with news, information or advice about our products and services;
- investigate any complaints about or made by you, or if we have reason to suspect that you are in breach of any of our terms and conditions or that you are of have been otherwise engaged in any unlawful activity;
- conduct research for our own internal purposes.